The universe of Pokemon, Mario & Sonic in one single pinball.
The pinball still have tinies issue due to a bad gamecode from v1.x (I wasn't good at all in 2010/2011...). Take the script back and try to fix everything is a bit time consuming.
Merry christmas everyone, and a gift from me for you :) : This new version of nintenSega
Want to see a gameplay? No problem : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRpdFYiUvLE
What's news in v2.20:
- Mystery not given when playing with a pokemon character. Fixed
- Kickback didn't work proprely in some condition. Fixed
- Multiplier scoring increase by 7 seconds instead 4.5 seconds.
- Mario mode now start at 15 bumpers. It was 25 before.
- Sonic mode start with 5 bonus rings.
- Modes not reset proprely after a Eggman Attack. Fixed
- Start end of ball bonus at 5K instead 1K.
- Add Auto catch ball in Mario mode and Evolution multiball if you hit the rubber just above.
- Mario Coins collection give 1 bumper advance in Mario mode.
What's news in v2.19 :
- Playfield Drawing improvement.
- added more GI lights.
- Added new texts.
- Add versus modes (HEDGEHOG, POKEBALL, MUSHROOM), not a primary mission.
- Add a ball mystery not working. Fixed.
- Add HurryUp mode.
- Memory for Sonic & Mario modes, it was always reset before.
- Multiplier scoring can grow up to 5x, it was 2x before
- You can catch a ball to get to upper playfield easier by shooting pokeball target.
- Multiball drop targets texture changed to "EVO" style from pokemon.
- Multiball name "Evolution multiball", it was written "NintenSega multiball" before.
- Variable jackpot for evolution multiball.
- Multiball can be started while a mission is active.
- Double value error sometimes. Fixed
- Outlane specials not working. Fixed
- Scoring recalibration. Easier to get a higher score.
- More user information display.
- code optimisation
- minor bug fixes