You must be logged to download table from our mirror
You must be logged in to post comment
Tron Legacy (Ultimate 1.13) (SLAMT1LT) (DOFLinx - Cabinet Edition) 1.13 (DOFLinx)
Please Read before downloading! If you don't own a pinball cabinet and just want the normal version of this table for desktop use... then please download the original version of the table at SLAMT1LT's website:
Tron Legacy (Ultimate 1.13) (SLAMT1LT) (DOFLinx - Cabinet Edition)
The Ultimate Tron Legacy virtual pinball cabinet experience...and only on Future Pinball with DOFLinx!
A video that shows off this excellent table with amazing DOFLinx cabinet effects can be seen at this link (in my cabinet) :
- amazing animated 5 RGB flasher effects
- RGB undercab lighting changes based on characters, multiball, and game modes
- gear motor operates with the Recognizer's movement
- shaker motor and blower fan operates for cinematic videos, and many table events
- 10 solenoid support for all mechanical devices (flipper, slings, bumpers, etc)
- beacon lights up during cinematics and certain game modes
- strobe effects throughout
- animated effects for: Video Game mode, Disc Wars, Clu Ball, Light Cycle Battle, Zeus multiball, Drain, Orbits, Challenge of the Grid, etc...
- Ramp: animated flasher effects change colour based on mode and game progression
- all effects combine for an amazing feedback and light show like no other pinball game!
The DOFLinx modded tables are intended for use in a virtual pinball cabinet with feedback and lighitng, which require DOFLinx software to function.
Requirements / Installation: Regardless of using this table with force feedback (Pinball Cabinet) or without (Desktop), you MUST install the current
DOFLinx.vbs script into your ‘Future Pinball\Scripts’ folder. Running the table without DOFLinx.vbs will cause an error. (FF_INIT)
DOFLinx.vbs is included with the DOFLinx install package.
DOFLinx install package download:
It is recommended to use this table with BAM (Better Arcade Mode), in order to get the most accurate version of physics intended for this table. Copy the *.fpt and *.xml within this archive to your "Future Pinball\Tables" directory.
DOFLinx - "A powerful utility for cabinet owners to make the most of force feedback and lighting." - by DDH69
This Future Pinball table has DOFLinx commands added to it. This will enable support for pinball cabinet force feedback devices such as flipper solenoids, shaker motor, contactors for drop targets-slingshots-bumpers, FIRE button, lighting effects, blower fan, beacon, strobes and more! This will work with Led-Wiz, Sainsmart USB, PacLed64, and KL25Z.
Note: Any DMDs or HudOverlays intended for desktop use were moved so that they wouldn't appear on the playfield screen.
We hope you enjoy the DOFLinx cabinet experience!
For SLAMT1LT's newest versions of his tables (without DOFLinx support), goto his website: